Pages app issue

Reaction score
Okay, odd issue, but here goes. Pages recently disappeared from my macbook. So, I DL'd the app. It didn't show up. I found my purchases, clicked install. Figured this would fix the issue. Nope. Still not here. I went back, clicked on install again. Still not showing up in apps, or anywhere that I can find. Is there another step involved I don't know? Does it DL somewhere different I am unaware of?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9
No, the App Store should install it to the correct place which would be the applications folder without you having to do something.

Move these files to the desktop with the App Store closed and try again. (~ is your user folder)
~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.appstore.plist
~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.storeagent.plist

Also have a look in this folder and it's sub folders. I think that the apps get temporary stored somewhere in there.
~/Library/Application\ Support/AppStore

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.