I need help with exporting audio to PPT.

Reaction score
Hey guys, I didn't see a previous thread pertaining to my problem. If there is one I do apologize. I have to make a presentation in Keynote with narration. The problem is I am online and the College's platform is strictly Windows.:Angry-Tongue: Obviously when you export Keynote to Powerpoint you lose narration. So I thought I would send the PPT file and a Quicktime file. Well the Professor won't except this format and says I can send the PPT file and a MP3 file separate. How in the heck do I record narration and export it or record in in MP3? I have looked online and have not found anything useful. Your help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
iWork is a good suite and is less expensive than MS Office for the Mac, however, almost every university and college has standardized on the MS Office format. My advice is to buy MS Office for the Mac 2011 at your university bookstore or from educational sales on line. You can probably get the student version for the same price as iWork09.

Having said that... check out this thread which may provide an answer.

OP
rayzorsharp
Reaction score
iWork is a good suite and is less expensive than MS Office for the Mac, however, almost every university and college has standardized on the MS Office format. My advice is to buy MS Office for the Mac 2011 at your university bookstore or from educational sales on line. You can probably get the student version for the same price as iWork09.

Having said that... check out this thread which may provide an answer.

Thank you chscag. I appreciate it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.