SCANNER & PRINTER WOES...

L

lanne_roth

My scanner works great, however because it only works in Classic mode it opens OS 9 everytime I scan. I don't mind that but my printer only works in OS X because it doesn't seem to be installed in OS 9. So my question is
How do I install it in OS 9??????

I searched everywhere but can't find out how to print in OS9. Please help. :confused: :confused:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" iMac G4 800MHz 1GB RAM
Sorry, don't have an answer, but this needed to be move to the appropriate place.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
lanne_roth said:
My scanner works great, however because it only works in Classic mode it opens OS 9 everytime I scan. I don't mind that but my printer only works in OS X because it doesn't seem to be installed in OS 9. So my question is
How do I install it in OS 9??????

I searched everywhere but can't find out how to print in OS9. Please help. :confused: :confused:
My scanner only work in OS 9 also, but it work in classic too. Are you trying to print while running the scanner application?

I don't think you can set up printers in the classic mode. I think you have to boot in OS 9, set up your printer using the printer tool under the control panel.

I hope I remember this correctly. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.