Follow the yellow brick road...

D

danlake

OK, so I am finally taking the plunge and moving to what I used to (out of sheer jealousy) call the dark side...

... I am moving to mac and boy am I excited ...

BUT I really need to know one thing - I use Mozilla Thunderbird for one email account and Outlook 2003 for my other on PC and I REALLY need to be able to move all my emails (from both accounts) into Mac Mail... is this a posibility or should i consult a doctor??

Any help anyone can provide a newbie is greatly apreciated!

cheers :mail:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
Thunderbird is available on Mac so you should be able to export your files from your PC and import them on the Mac

http://www.mozilla.org/support/thunderbird/faq#q2.10

It will be basically the same process for Outlook 2003 (I will take a look when I get on my other office computer with 2003 to import it into Entourage or Mail

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 • iPhone 14 Pro • iPad Pro • iMac Retina 27"
Supposedly Outlook2Mac is the bee's knees for converting Outlook information to correspondin Mac apps.

I don't have first-hand experience with it, but perhaps soneone here on the forums does.

Note that this app works on Outlook, not Outlook Express.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.