• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

New here!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2015 27" iMac Retina - 3.2 i5 - 8GB - 256GB SSD - R9 M380 GPU
Hey guys, I'm William... and as you can see in my signature, I own many Apple products.

Always been a fan of Apple..... I used to get excited in 1st grade in 1995 when we would go to the computer lab to use the old IIe's to play Number Munchers and other classic games.

I still regret getting rid of my Quicksilver 2002....stupid choice.

EDIT - Also... what do I have to do to post in the Buy/Sell/Trade section? I'm looking for a few specific things I need. I have proof I'm a good buyer/seller....my eBay account has 100% feedback.

http://i576.photobucket.com/albums/ss203/Bgoins12/1cd273ae.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
Welcome to the forums!
There is no concrete # of posts or set time that you are a member to be able to post in B/S/T. Just have to be an "established" member. So, feel free to contribute and if you're just looking for a place to buy/sell, stick with e-bay.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.