Open Tif image on mac

Reaction score
hey, i'v just got a macbook pro. most of my work on the mac is with tif images,and when i tried to run one of the images, the preview software couldn't run it, can you suggest about app that would run it?
i also downloaded adobe flash player, but still the safari doesn't play flash...
i probably going to face this problem with another pc files(especially office files) that wouldn't work on my new mac, so if you have any suggestions....
anyway thank's guys....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5
Preview opens .tiff images just fine. I've got one open in it right now as a matter of fact. Though you won't get the most out of editing in Preview obviously. One would expect to use Photoshop and such with .tiff files, so why aren't you using that?

And what are you talking about ... Flash works in Safari just fine so long as you're not running Flash Block. You're not making any sense to me.

Doug

OP
N
Reaction score
i guess i had to restart the mac, because now it works....
anyway... thank's

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.