CD Burning With MBP

Reaction score
I burned a song to a CD with my MBP from a WMA file and when I play the CD there is voice saying that this is a demonstration. Does anyone know why the voice is on the CD, where it came from, and how to prevent this from happening?
Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad Pro 12.9 latest iOS
What application did you use to burn the song to the CD and where did you get the application from ?

Are you sure that " the voice " is not inside the song itself.
Maybe it's part of the lyrics :) ( Joking )

Cheers ... McBie

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I burned a song to a CD with my MBP from a WMA file and when I play the CD there is voice saying that this is a demonstration. Does anyone know why the voice is on the CD, where it came from, and how to prevent this from happening? Thanks

My guess is that the voice is embedded in the source material you copied and burned to CD. What is the source and where did you download the WMA file from? If the source is indeed a demo, it's expected that you purchase it before the voice is removed.

OP
T
Reaction score
It wasn't in the source. I just found out the free Flip4Mac software was the cause.
Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.