Facebook Fotos

Reaction score
Since I am a newbie to theMAC world, I need help in trying to download fotos and/or albums from FACEBOOK to my desktop. In the PC world, FACEPAD would work with Firefox and there is another app, Fotobounce, that says they can work with MAC OS but even their tutoorial looks like PC commands to me. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Reaction score
Many programs that work on Macs and PCs have similar user interface layouts -- with the differences mainly being OS related (like the open, close, maximize buttons' location, etc). So that's probably why all the tutorials appear like they're for the PC, even though their content applies to both platforms.

To try it - I downloaded Fotobounce and it installed fine.

As for its ability to download pictures from Facebook - I tried that too, although I'm at a loss as to why you'd want that feature. Surely any pictures in your profile would have been uploaded to Facebook by you, and would therefore be on your computer already. No?

C

chas_m

Photos from Facebook are low-resolution and not really suitable for much beyond ... well, displaying on a computer screen.

However, on those occasions when I might want a picture from Facebook, I just right-click and choose "Save image."

Reaction score
Actually, Facebook now has high resolution pictures as optional downloads. I'm not sure if this program will collect those (when they're available).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.