• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

What to do with an old Palm TX?

Reaction score
Browsing my electronics junk drawer and came across my old Palm TX which was killed by my first iPhone. This was a pretty awesome device for it's time, WiFi, app-syncing and perhaps still my preferred interface - Graffiti (I hacked it to use the original version on which I could write extremely fast). I used to play movies and listen to MP3s on it too.

So, any suggestions what to do with this baby?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
I leave my old Palm Tungsten T in my Jeep (when the top is off) as eye candy for some dumb thief to steal. Technically, I paid more than $250 for it new, which makes it felony theft in Minnesota. I figure it may as well go to good use in some form.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.