• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Recipe for Snow

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook (late '08)
From Mrs. Sarah Longe (c1610), for those who like to spend time in the kitchen during the winter :D

Snow_recipe_smaller.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D 2.26 | 500GB Seagate Momentus | 2GB 1066 (soon to be 8)
It's in cursive. Which I can't read.
=[

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
I can read cursive hand writting and even I'm having a hard time reading that. That's also one really big long run on sentence. It hurts my eyes. T_T"

Lets also not forget that is in English...from like the 1600s >_>"

To make Snow.

Take a pint of thicke sweete Creame - and halfe a pint of Sack and halfe a pound of Sugar, and the white of two Eggs well beaten, and a pretty deale of limon (lemon), and mingle all this together, and put it into a pretty big earthen Pan, or Bason, and take a pretty big birchen rod, and beate it till the froth doth rise, and then take it of with a stirre, and put it into the thing you would have it goe in, (it should bee a glasse Sillibubbe pot, if you have it, if not, a white creame dish will serve: you should lett it stand a pretty while before you eate it, because it should settle with a little kinde of drinke at the bottome, like a Sillibubbe.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.