• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Anybody have Steve Job's e-mail address

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
25" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo iPhone 4
I had a really incompetent Mobile Me advisor put all my information at risk because of their actions and I would like to tell him about it. Not asking for a thing, just wanted to get it off my chest.

TIA

OP
C
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Perhaps I missed something, but I was looking specifically for Jobs' e-mail address, not a Apple financial website or general information. If I missed that info in the link that you provided, I apologize.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D 2.26 | 500GB Seagate Momentus | 2GB 1066 (soon to be 8)
Perhaps I missed something, but I was looking specifically for Jobs' e-mail address, not a Apple financial website or general information. If I missed that info in the link that you provided, I apologize.

[email protected] // [email protected] // [email protected]

Good luck getting a reply tho. Hence the phone number where you can call an actual high up in Apple and talk to them...

OP
C
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
S2Odin, I didn't see a phone number to call any exec. Was there an e-mail address to do the same thing??....The reason I wanted an e-mail address was that I could carefully spell out what happened because it was kind of convoluted and it would be hard to describe it in a telephone call.

Thanks for your replies.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
This is not something you contact the CEO of a major corporation for. Contact the support team or corporate for this.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D 2.26 | 500GB Seagate Momentus | 2GB 1066 (soon to be 8)
S2Odin, I didn't see a phone number to call any exec. Was there an e-mail address to do the same thing??....The reason I wanted an e-mail address was that I could carefully spell out what happened because it was kind of convoluted and it would be hard to describe it in a telephone call.

Thanks for your replies.

Address
1 Infinite Loop
Cupertino, CA 95014
United States - Map
+1-408-9961010 (Phone)
+1-408-9960275 (Fax)

That is the corporate HQ phone number. I did the same thing with Verizon, called the number listed on Google Finance, which lead me to Verizon HQ. I then asked to speak to an exec in the cell phone area and they transferred me, and I spoke to a real person, named Jasmine. I still have her direct phone number to this day.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.