Apple Introduces New Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UncSki1218

Today apple intriduced the new "mighty mouse." Basically, its what many of us have been waiting for. It looks like the regular apple mouse. While it has two buttons...you only see one (the mouse senses where you press). Also it has a scroll function. It is a little circle in the middle that you push around. (like in ibm laptops.) Finally, it has buttons on the side that you can program to open spotlight, dashboard, etc. This is pretty cool but they could have done better.

First problem is it is only alvailable in a wired model. But, i'm sure a bt one is not far behind. Second is the two buttons hidden under one. Seems like it will be hard to adjust from the mac mouse. You'll just press either side like normal but it will be right or left click. see it for yourself.....http://www.apple.com/mightymouse/

Tell me what you think...anything you would've done different

Reaction score
Someone beat you to it ;) another thread going around about this somewhere here.

Reaction score
Wonder how long the scroll ball is going to last? Also can you clean it? Reminds me of the mouse ball before the re-introduction of the optical mouse days....

:batman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.