egg timer

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac duce core and a 15" I7 MBP
Hi all, new guy with an Imac and a new MBP. Is there a program that will act as a short term timer to remind me that I need to do something? I would like something I could set for say 60 minutes or less to notify me by pop up that time is up. Thanks for the help

OP
iMacaroni2
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac duce core and a 15" I7 MBP
Thanks, the egg timer is close enough for now. I searched the apple site for timers and did not find that. I have to learn more about navigation of the site. Is there one that will provide a pop-up instead of sound? Sometimes I want quite reminders. Thanks all, Tonyhttp://www.mac-forums.com/forums/mac_images/images/smilies/Grin.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
iCal is already installed on your Mac and it can pop up any message you create for whatever time you set it for. Even recurring, if necessary.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
Thanks for this. The egg timer will be very useful to me. I can set it for 1 hour or so and it'll ring when my dinner is done.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.