Print Christmas labels

Reaction score
I have switched from a P.C. to a Mac v10. I am trying to print out address labels with a Santa logo for my christmas cards but am struggling to work out what to do. Can anyone give me some guidance...please. :)

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Well, firstly let's get this thread to the right place. We have a forum just for Switchers. You'll note that at the main Mac-Forums page, you can see a list of forums and this one is the correct one to post these kinds of questions in.

As far as printing labels, you'll need a program that does that sort of thing. Most word processors have that sort of functionality. Did you use a particular program on the PC for this purpose, and if so, which one was it? Perhaps we can find you an equivalent on the Mac.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
You didn't mention which program you're using to print the labels. MS Office Word and iWork Pages can both print labels to which you can embed a Christmas graphic.

I use MS Office Word and have the free Avery Label Template which can be downloaded from their site. This allows printing anywhere from 6 to 12 labels per sheet (depending on the stock you buy). Avery does have a nice variety of templates and wizards which you can either use on line or download for free. This time of year they have several for Christmas.

Here's the LINK to their site.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.