Voice Password

T

Teknik

I recently purchased a powerbook.. I was wondering if anyone could share some information with me as to how to set up a voice password with OS 10.4.2? I looked around on the internet and i could find was instructions for how to do it with OS 9. I looked at them and attempted it but it seems it is differentt for Tiger.... Any help would be most appreciative :)

Reaction score
Wow I didn't know that was available I want to know this, also.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15 inch 1.83. iBook G4.
iNAP said:
Wow I didn't know that was available I want to know this, also.

Following a thread somewhere on here about how macs can tell jokes through the speech recognition, I decided to give it a go.. After about 30 attempts of trying to get my ibook to understand my instructions, I dont think even the funniest of jokes would have made me laugh.

In fact my partner laughed more at me because she thought that you guys were the comedians and not my ibook. Ultimately she thought it was a wind up until it worked - thank god!

I guess that if there is something out there to allow the speech recognition to be your protection and security... I hope that you dont experience the same issues I had or you will never access your mac or if your lucky once in 30 times of requesting.....

:mac:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.