Logic > Pro Tools OMF Issues

Reaction score
Hey guys, to sum it up as best as i can, i'm quite new to logic, and music production in general. However i've been working on a basic project, nothing complex, simply a drum loop from my garageband jam pack library, some midi instrument tracks and a few inserts/plugins and that's about it.

Essentially this track is for a small task I have to do on my course, but i felt more comfortable creating a track using logic on my mac than using pro tools, but i would like to do the mixing/automation/eq/filter/panning etc on my campus using pro tools (there really isn't much to be done!)

I tried exporting my project as an OMF, but when i go to do this i receive the error message "There’s nothing to export. Either the project contains no audio regions, or no audio driver is active!"

I read somewhere that OMF ignores all midi data, and presumed that maybe this wasn't working because my session tracks were mainly created with virtual instruments, so such was just MIDI data. So i tried exporting all my tracks as audio files and then as an OMF, still nothing.

What audio driver should i have? how do i check that? What other possibilities/(blatant schoolboy error) should i check for? Any help in this situation at all would be massively appreciated! :D

Cheers Guys,
D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.