• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Well..Anything Goes right??

B

brianwithan eye

I posted a link to my bands purevolume site on another thread and got back some pretty positive response for it so I figure why not just have a thread for that purpose.

www.purevolume.com/outofservice

Check it out if you have the time, espeically the first song as it is the newest and only recording so far from 2005, the other two are off our EP from last summer.

Feel free to leave comments here or whatever, I can take it haha, I'm just curious to see how a different (and basically unknow to me) audience feels about our music. Thanks to anyone who gives it a listen!

Brian

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac no more - Sony Vaio FZ4000
Very cool. I really liked "At More Than One Expense" and "The English Project." The only complaint was the mp3 quality, which I'm sure was reduced for bandwith.

OP
I

ineedanewmac

Really good. It reminds me of braid a little bit, mixed with some other really old bands i used to listen to, but its also totally different. Thumbs way up!!

I liked the begining of the last song (perfect in return), but after the intro, not somuch. Im not a big funk fan.

The 1st 2 rock though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
Wow...your band is great! I love the english project, keep the songs coming!

OP
B

brianwithan eye

we hit the studio again august 2nd to record three new songs and then we are going to be working on a free cover songs CD with covers of stuff like 'Build me up buttercup','video killed the radio star', 'linving on a prayer' and 'since U been gone'....all in our own style ofcourse. So keep checking back for that stuff. Thanks for all the responses everyone it means alot!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.