Is This A Good Priced iPhone 3GS?

Reaction score
I have not used any 3GS mobile phones so I just wanna get a new 3GS mobile phone. My friends told me that this iPhone 3GS is a good choice. Is it true? Are you familiar with it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 Macbook - OS X 10.9 - iPhone 4s - iPod - iPad
Hi,

Love my 3GS easy to use and loads of memory 16GB, you can’t go wrong + all the 100drs of apps.

I’m in the UK and Switzerland so defiantly shop around for a good contract price and network service provider, as a comparison I’m paying £30 a month for the following.
1) 500 Minuets
2) 1000 texts
3) 1GB internet and obviously WiFi is free.

I don’t see the price your paying in your post.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
There's no price in your post.

The iPhone 3GS is the 3rd iteration of the iPhone and was released in the summer of 2009..it is essentially the lowest iPhone you want to go since going lower than that will mean newer versions of iOS will cut you off..

I've got the iPhone 3G and iOS 4.x is a bear on it..it works, but not as fast as iOS 3.x used to..

Also look into iPhone 4 depending on where you are and what carriers around you are providing..

Regards

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Imac 21.5 Inch 3.06 GHZ 4GB Ram 500 Gig HD, Ipad 32 GB, Iphone 4S 16 GB.
There's no price in your post.

The iPhone 3GS is the 3rd iteration of the iPhone and was released in the summer of 2009..it is essentially the lowest iPhone you want to go since going lower than that will mean newer versions of iOS will cut you off..

I've got the iPhone 3G and iOS 4.x is a bear on it..it works, but not as fast as iOS 3.x used to..

Also look into iPhone 4 depending on where you are and what carriers around you are providing..

Regards

Had similar with my 3g using the 4.0 software. Theres supposed to be a fix on the cards but in the end I gave up and upgraded to an iphone 4. Gave mt 3g to my mum and she is more than happy with it.

In answer to the original post if you haven't used any iphone then the 3gs is a good phone.

If you are going to get a new one and can afford to then go for the Iphone 4 as its a much better device and makes the 3gs look very basic by comparison.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 Macbook - OS X 10.9 - iPhone 4s - iPod - iPad
Hi,

Im running software version 4.1 (8B117) with modem firmware 05.14.02, and it really is quick absolutely no lagging what ever your doing, very happy.:)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.