Parallels Desktop 4.0 Question

Reaction score
I already have an XP partition installed with bootcamp but I thought it would be cool to access this via Parallels. Is there a way to do that? It seems that Parallels wants me to totally reinstall and start fresh... I don't want to do that as I already have a lot of work put into the partition and I want to have the option of doing a totally boot in windows as I mainly will be playing games in windows and some may not run well in Parallels. Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
I've moved your post to a more proper forum; please be sure to check the forum descriptions in the future to find the best place to post.

By posting in the right forum you help people not only find your question faster, but it helps others looking for the same information in the future.

Thanks for understanding!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
"Ask Dave" has your answer. LINK

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.