• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Apple's Mac and Retail bosses cash in on over $55 million in options

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
If you do good, you deserve it...unlike GM and chrysler.

OP
the8thark
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
hey thats not very fire ballmer hes a terrible ceo nice of you to say.

You took my comment the wrong way. I wrote it in the way of "And Ballmer" As in and he is another overpaid CEO with no real results just the big motor companies.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4ghz quad core ati 5850 graphics card 4GB ddr3 ram
You took my comment the wrong way. I wrote it in the way of "And Ballmer" As in and he is another overpaid CEO with no real results just the big motor companies.
Was agreeing with you, but just decided not to do the *cough* fire ballmer hes a terrible ceo *cough* sort of thing.

OP
the8thark
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Was agreeing with you, but just decided not to do the *cough* fire ballmer hes a terrible ceo *cough* sort of thing.
Fair enough :).
But even I think Ballmer despite all his short comings and copious amounts of fatty tissue, is a better CEO than Sculley was at Apple. If you compare Ballmer to thew rest of the world's CEO's (of whom most are really incompetent) he is not all that bad. Not the best but not the worst. But if you compare him to Jobs which we always do, then there's no comparison. As Jobs is one of the best CEO's of the 2000's decade and arguably of all time. So really Ballmer is bad. But he's no where near the worst out there. He has not totally destroyed his company like some other CEOs have from incompetence.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.