iweb possible issue with Paypal 'Continue Shopping' button

Reaction score
Hi,
Please can you help.
All you guys that have an online paypal shop set up on your iweb website, can you please check that the 'continue shopping' button on the paypal shopping cart page is redirecting you back to the correct page and not the html widget markup button.
As this seems to be an issue with paypals 'new look' shopping cart page, well for me anyway.
The link 'continue shopping' (in blue and underlined) is not taking me to where it should although the 'continue shopping' grey button is.

Please check to see if this is the case with your iweb site as it is happening with mine and i have a feeling it might be to do with iweb sites using paypal only.

Note that the new paypal shopping cart page has their logo at the bottom of the page, and is a grey outlined square. The old page has logo at the top with blue band across it (this old site works fine)..

I really need to know if this is a iweb specific problem with the new paypal shopping cart page as i need to talk with their tech team.

So any info from you guys if you're having the same issue will really help.

Many thanks,
Ali

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.