Waiting Woes..

T

Teknik

Currently my 15" 1.67/128mb powerbook along with my new iPod are sitting in a fedex facility in shanghai >_<. These next few days till it arrives are going to be rough. This will be my first ever mac :dive:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook 14" 1.42GHz 512MB Ram
The waiting is the worste part. ugh!

OP
S

SomaGaze

Teknik said:
Currently my 15" 1.67/128mb powerbook along with my new iPod are sitting in a fedex facility in shanghai >_<. These next few days till it arrives are going to be rough. This will be my first ever mac :dive:
I feel you there, I just ordered mine and can't wait!

OP
J

j4kovzky

i know the feeling, as i myself keep checking order status @apple.com. i even have a sleeve for it way even before i ordered mine.

OP
B

badmojo

Oh, but the feeling when it arrives......

Revel when it does. Soak it all in.

OP
T

Teknik

Woot so as soon as i got up i checked the tracking info (been doing so every 15 minutes or so since i ordered it). And most my stuff is arriving today

Apple Care
Office 2004
Apple BT Mouse
Black Sleeve
Extra Ram
20gig iPod

My powerbook just left shanghai. If the tracking info from my iPod is to be believed the powerbook should show up tomorrow!!!

OP
J

j4kovzky

finally mine arrived yesterday!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i should've switched along time ago, what were i thinking?

OP
S

SomaGaze

my PB and printer shipped today, the iPod Mini shipped yesterday. I also received my AppleCare documentation and my 2GB of RAM from Newegg today. All i need is that PB to come! Come on FedEx!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 15" PowerBook 1.3Ghz, 1gb, 120gb hd
Yep, I'm felling ya...

My wireless mouse shipped today. I paid extra to get next day shipping, but since I bought a refurb, that kinda ofsets the price.

I'm glad that I already have my powerbook, but I remember waiting for it... I skipped school after lunch just so that I could wait for the FedEx man!!! lol

OP
E

Effusion

Teknik said:

Yes the wait can be agonizing, I had to wait 19 long days for my PB to get built and shipped, but the wait was definatly worth it. You're going to enjoy the switch to apple. :cool:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.