• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Halloween Costume Ideas?

Reaction score
Call me an Apple geek (or evangelist- hahaha), but I'm going to try to dress up as Steve Jobs. I've got a black sweatshirt (it isn't a mock-turtleneck though), faded Levi's and tennis shoes. I just need to comb my hair either back and dye it a little (for a more modern look) or comb it down in every-which-way (for an 80s/early 90s look). I'm also looking for glasses (thin wire frame circular).

So, if you're celebrating this weekend, what/who are you dressing up as?

Happy Halloween!

1813827844_200333f161.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2009 Macbook Pro 2.26, 160gb HD, 2gb RAM, OSX 10.6; Emac 1.42ghz 80gb HD 2gb RAM OSX 10.5
Dressing up as pre-hockey mask Jason Voorhees.

Wearing a flannel shirt and tying a dirty pillow-case with one eye hole over my head.

Was going to make my face all gross with latex and spirit gum, but I ended up Xmas/Hanukkah shopping instead. o_O

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
William Wallace..

I've got a kilt already, just MacGuyver'ing the rest..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
I just eat the left over candy and watch the Halloween specials.

OP
C
Reaction score
I just eat the left over candy and watch the Halloween specials.

You're just like my parents now. Heehee. I think they're glad they only have one child to deal with, and that child is now in college...;D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.