Airport Express! Please Help...

Reaction score
I just bought an Airport Express (Version: 6.3) And i tried installing it via the airport utility with no success. After several tries i got the Airport Express to install successfully but the blinking light on the Airport Express was flashing yellow. I know it was working because i was able to stream music via itunes to my Sound System. Everything was working fine, even though light was still blinking. I restarted my system and now it wont read my Airport Express?

I also have a Airport Extreme Station (for wireless HD purposes) which i installed myself and have had no problems with, so i know im doing this right...But i just cant get this express station to work....any information or suggestions you guys can provide would be appreciated.

Below is my setup process:
Reset Router -> Once station is read i give the Express a name and set a password -> Hit continue -> Join wireless Network -> I find my network and join it successfully -> Setup says complete and that it has been installed properly...but light continues to blink yellow?

OP
L
Reaction score
Got it to work :)

Just switched the Wireless settings from WPA Personal
to WPA/WPA2 Personal, since apparently that is what i have
my routers settings set to... DUHHH!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.