The Mac-Forums.com Rule Enforcement.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
Hello!
¡Attention! all members at Mac-Forums.com! Recently we have been having some problems with the Rules. Many members feel they are not required to follow them. Members have been requesting a warning before they get banned. This is your warning. We highly suggest that ALL members re-read the rules. All offenses are ban-able, we will be enforcing all the rules.

Some things to keep in mind.
Be smart when you are active at mac-forums.com

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
Good Job Graphite some people here are breaking the rules with the way they treat each other and some people are using spam and it really needs to be cut down a little. I am happy that the rules are starting to be enforced.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro
PowerBookG4 said:
people are using spam and it really needs to be cut down a little.
I still like my idea of the auto spammer banner

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
lol yeah, but how would the system know what is like a spam and what is a legitimate suggestion from a respected user such as that one thing that i thought was spam and I thougth that I was going to have to report it to the moderators and then when i opened it up the mods were responding to it and seemed rathar happy about it, i forget what that thread was about.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro
PowerBookG4 said:
lol yeah, but how would the system know what is like a spam and what is a legitimate suggestion from a respected user such as that one thing that i thought was spam and I thougth that I was going to have to report it to the moderators and then when i opened it up the mods were responding to it and seemed rathar happy about it, i forget what that thread was about.
Well it would start with things like GET A FREE IPOD with a link and then eventually it would work better till it kills all the spam.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.67 Ghz 17" PB w/1 GB Ram; 400 MHz PM G4, 366Mhz iBook Firewire, Nano 4GB Black
The rules aren't unreasonable at all. If people used common sense, they wouldn't break them. The one's that do get banned deserve it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Abuse of the moderators in any fashion is grounds for being banned/deleted - Just don't do it!

Does this mean we can't make weight-lifter jokes anymore?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2GHz Mac Mini 2GB RAM 160GB 10.6.2 | MDD DP 1.25GHz G4 1.5GB RAM 10.4.11 | 233MHz iMac G3 10.3.9
Aptmunich said:
lol :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Aptmunich said:

As long as they are directed at Graphite and MacAddikt then it's all good, otherwise, you're banned! :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.