Dreamweaver MX performance and photoshop on Mac Mini?

Reaction score
What is your honest opinion on running Dreamweaver MX not mx (2004) and Adobe photoshop on a Mac Mini with 512mb of ram are they usable. No sticking or waiting around for menus to appear or preview a webpage.

I got a pc here with 1.5gb of ram and both applications fly, but even with 512mb of windows they still fly.

Reaction score
Dreamweaver takes a bit to start up, but once it is going it is decent, I have 1gb memory though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro: 15" screen, 2.0 MHz DuoCore, 80 Gig HD, 2G RAM
512 fir Dreamweaver is OK (that is what I have on my iBook and I use dreamweaver all the time on it) although it is not as quick as Dreamweaver on a PC4 with 512 ram. I am actually going to be upping it to a gig soon because it could stand to be alot snappier. IMO it is not enough to use Photoshop on a regualr basis. You would easily need a gig for that. You "can" get by on the 512 and many people will say they ahve no problem doing so but it operates way to slow on that amount of memory for my blood.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.