Need Help "Testing" My Blog

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" i7 2.66 4GB, MacBook (Black), iPod Nano 16GB 5th Gen (Red), iPod Touch 8GB 2nd Gen
Hi guys,
As some of you might know, I am into "earning online" and for doing that with Google AdSense, I have put up a few blogs. After a while, I understood that I did it more for the fun than the earnings, but the earnings are nice too.

Anyway... What I am asking you to do, is to go check out my blog, and tell me what you think about it. I am not so sure about it's content yet, because it is a rather new blog, and I haven't really got the tempo yet to consistently post new texts...

Blog link: TheMacApper

After you have checked out my blog, then come back here and tell me what you think about it.

Reaction score
Mostly your blog is OK but the map is too wide - you need to scroll to see the entire image.
You widgets below Lukijat look awkward - you need to re-arrange them I guess.
Same with the archive - the structure is unclear to my mind & doesn't fit the space nicely.
And you present too many posts on one page - I was scrolling & scrolling :)
Other stuff is OK :Cool:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.