• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Got bored today in Bio AP lect...my masterpiece!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
Took some time to finish, now I don't wanna take it off. crap. I was really bored:)
IMG_0380.jpg
IMG_0382.jpg
What do you think?

I'm gonna try something different some other time.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook 2.2GHz C2D, 4GB Ram - iMac G4 700MHz, 512MB Ram
Not Bad at all. (Just discovered color BTW.. Hope it works :D)

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
OP
iggibar
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
Seems like a VERY strange place to draw/doodle...don't you have any paper?;)

- Nick

I know right! I actually had to write something down real fast, and didn't have anything to write on, so I wrote it on the palm-rest area of my mbp. That's when I found out how easy it was to draw and erase everything, as well as small notes.

Reaction score
I know right! I actually had to write something down real fast, and didn't have anything to write on, so I wrote it on the palm-rest area of my mbp. That's when I found out how easy it was to draw and erase everything, as well as small notes.

The aluminum has a texture. Awesome!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP 2.3Ghz i7 32GB 1TB | iPhone XR
That looks so good! Can you get things like that laser etched on? I wouldn't personally but I know some friends who would!

OP
iggibar
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
That looks so good! Can you get things like that laser etched on? I wouldn't personally but I know some friends who would!

My dad says "yes, but its not normally done on thin aluminum without knowing the grade."

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
That's when I found out how easy it was to draw and erase everything, as well as small notes.

What would you have done if it didn't come off...or didn't come off completely???;)

- Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
Note to self:
Do not let idrinorbarsaku anywhere near my Macs!

OP
iggibar
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
What would you have done if it didn't come off...or didn't come off completely???;)

- Nick

I would have covered it with my invisishield roll. I didn't want to erase it at first, but it wasn't that good to keep. It all came off real easy. I took the old ones off because they were starting to wear out where I placed my wrist.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Retina 13" (early 2015) Mojave
I would have played chess.....

JR

OP
iggibar
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
Did the instructor like it?

You kidding me? I have no time for such opinions from him. I was watching the seconds tick away till class was over...tic-tic-BANG....I booked it like there's a midget with a chainsaw chasing me!;P

Reaction score
Nice graffiti on the mac. Just goes to show how boring classes has become for many

Reaction score
Nice graffiti on the mac. Just goes to show how boring classes has become for many

Doesn't necessarily mean all classes are boring…it's the lectures!

Talk talk talk talk talk..no interaction by showing what they mean. At least not until later on when students have long forgotten what has been said.

OP
iggibar
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
talk talk talk talk talk..no interaction by showing what they mean

bingo!! Especially when all some do is lecture off a handout that you got. If it weren't for the attendance points, I wouldn't even show up.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP i5 500GB 4GB, iPhone 3GS, 160GB Classic, 40GB ATV, 16GB iPad WiFi
Your crazy man, I get p1$$ed if there is even a spec of dirt or dust near my MBP. Let alone drawing on it!! Pretty cool though...

- Mike

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
bingo!! Especially when all some do is lecture off a handout that you got. If it weren't for the attendance points, I wouldn't even show up.

So true. I'm tempted to leave class early too but they take role multiple times. If it's a large lecture hall you can maybe get away with it.

Doesn't necessarily mean all classes are boring…it's the lectures!

Talk talk talk talk talk..no interaction by showing what they mean. At least not until later on when students have long forgotten what has been said.

Also very true. However, you still have to remember the stuff until you take the exam...then you can forget all about it. :p I go to class and sleep most of the time, and then when I have an exam...I read the "cheat sheet", or whatever you want to call it.

Depending if the teacher made an outline of the lectures or not...if not I have to read the book the night before the exam. If I have the outline I cram for 5 minutes and get whatever grade I get. I've never failed a test before or gotten below a B. >_>"

I don't draw on my Mac, since I always have paper to draw on.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.