PB Arrived Today

M

mimmyhonker

M<y new 17" PowerBook arrived today. Wow! It is easily the best computer I have ever owned. I took it into an internet cafe, and it "just worked" without any configuration. I am very impressed and happy! I will never use a Pc again, mark my words.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
mimmyhonker said:
M<y new 17" PowerBook arrived today. Wow! It is easily the best computer I have ever owned. I took it into an internet cafe, and it "just worked" without any configuration. I am very impressed and happy! I will never use a Pc again, mark my words.

It's a great feeling isn't it? I recall how nervous I was when I first brough home my iBook. I was concerned that I would have a hard time getting Airport to work with my current Linksys wireless router setup (I'd had some trouble setting up my PC laptop a while before that). I was amazed and relieved when I just turned it on and watched as the "Airport Assistant" set everything up for me. It was up and running in a matter of seconds.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.