Iphoto

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Imac G5 17 inch w/ 1 gig of ram, 6 gb ipod mini, and 12" Powerbook G4
I am trying to view my photos in iphoto and the little spinning icon spins and spins and spins and the picutres never come up
Anyone have any suggestions

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" 1Ghz PB 768Mb 10.4.5 30Gb Video iPod 40Gb 3G iPod 1Gb iPod Shuffle
an update for iPhoto has just been released as there are a few issues with Tiger (so Apple say anyway?!)

Try that then come back to us :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2GHz C2D macbook
it is possible that some of your pictures are damaged/corrupt and iPhoto can't read from file. I had same problem with iPhoto 05. let it spin for a while, be patient, it may take several minutes, just let it go and do something else. when it stops spinning you will see corrupted pictures as blank thumbnails. delete them one by one. iPhoto will run really slow during this process (selecting and deleting) so be patient. once you've deleted them all, it'll go back to normal. if it does not help, delete file named "com.apple.iphoto.plist" from user (your home)>library>preferences. if its still the same problem, relocate your photos and reinstall iPhoto.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.