Excel on Apple Mail / Entourage

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" Macbook Pro,Intel Core 2 Duo,2.53 Ghz,4 GB
Hi...i ve recently switched from a windows based laptop to MacBook Pro. I am currently using Apple Mail / Entourage for my official mailing needs. I use a lot of excel and this data needs to be pasted on the body of the mail.But the formatting goes for a toss whilst trying to do so.

I tried using "Paste a Picture" option in Entourage but then am not able to keep the font size to my liking....

any suggestions on how i can get around this??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Specs: Mid 2009 13" MacBookPro 2.26 GHz, 5 Gb, 500 GB, OS X 10.6.5
you can use cmd+shift+4 in excel and take a snapshot o the data and then attach it in your email. (I am assuming that you don't want the email recipient make any changes in the data.)

OP
K
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" Macbook Pro,Intel Core 2 Duo,2.53 Ghz,4 GB
hi sacahdon..i tried out your suggestion...then only problem is when you receive this mail on IE...it shows up as an attachment and not on the body of the mail....

however if the recipient is using Apple Mail or Entourage...it shows up on the body of the mail....

unfortunately almost all my recipients are on windows.....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.