Oh mac users ilend me your iears!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4ghz quad core ati 5850 graphics card 4GB ddr3 ram
So by fate I was randomly selected to do a speech on PC vs MAC. seriously, I just randomly picked it out of a jar. Anyway, I could go on for quite a while about the advantages of using a PC, but this is a fair paper, and I need to list some honest advantages of the mac. Being a PC user, I dont know much about the mac in terms of "good" sure I can say that its a sleek computer, with a smooth OS and a screen with a high resolution, but I have no truly mac related experiences, aside from using my dads macbook from time to time.
edit: chose this forum because its got a population of people who have used pc and mac.

So mac users, why do you like your computer?

also be warned that I plan on using this forum as a reference and perhaps a persons post (with their permission, and will change the name of said poster)

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
You said a bunch of inflammatory "stuff" in this thread (which was eventually closed just 6 days ago):

http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/switcher-hangout/214868-good-ol-mac-vs-pc.html

...where you were clearly positive towards Windows computers...and pretty much against Macintosh computers. Now you're trying to start another Windows vs. Mac thread that's probably going to end up in the trash can again!:(

Here's my recommendation. This topic has been covered many many times here on Mac-Forums. If you do a through site search for Mac vs. PC/Mac vs. Windows threads you'll have way more info than you need for your assignment!

- Nick

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Sorry, but we are definitely not interested in yet another such a thread here.

edit: Anyone interested in being involved in this debate yet again, feel free to PM the op with your opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.