Does the Mac have a Calendar as in Evite?

Reaction score
I need to send out invitations, but Evite won't let me copy/paste the addresses and there are about 100. I don't feel like reinventing the wheel by typing them all in Evite.

I was wondering if the iCal has the capability of sending an invitation as well as tallying the replies when they come back? I've looked and cannot find that option, but I am new to the Mac world.

Any help is appreciated.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I was wondering if the iCal has the capability of sending an invitation as well as tallying the replies when they come back? I've looked and cannot find that option, but I am new to the Mac world.

No, iCal does not have that capability. Looking around on the net to see what other folks have used, I found various solutions - all requiring purchases of additional software.

I know nothing about the Evite program other than it's a free on line way to send out invitations. Most word processor programs support mailing lists and generally have the capability to do what you want. Look around to find something you can work with. It's either that or you have a lot of typing to do.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.