What to Buy...

U

UncSki1218

Ok heres the deal. I'm a trying to save to buy my first mac this summer. I'm almost at $1000 so im starting to look around. Primarily, i'll be doing some video editing and lots of stuff with itunes/garage band. I can't decide between an eMac or an iMac. (i already have a gateway laptop). The eMac has 1gb ram, 160gb hd, wireless keyboard and mouse, built in airport extreme, 4x superdrive, and built in bluetooth. The iMac (17") has 1gb ram, 160gb hd, 8x superdrive, bluetooth, airport extreme, and wireless keyboard and mouse. Basically its the same computer just one has a flat screen. The eMac is the best you can get but i dont really want to upgrade the iMac more and spend over $2000. Which of the 2 would you guys pick...is the flatscreen worth an extra $400 or should i save it and get the eMac. Thanks in advance for any help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.