Can't find Canon printer

Reaction score
My canon MP560 was set up perfectly, then I went to print and was getting a print paused problem. I reset my printers and now it's gone. when hitting the + to add the printer back, nothings happening. i reinstalled drivers to no avail. Any advice on how to re-add my wireless printer?
thanks

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Go back to the Canon instructions. Completely remove the printer and drivers and then reinstall and set it up again. Let's see what happens. It sounds like your printer lost contact with the wireless network - which is why it disappeared. (Do not remove or uninstall the Canon wireless software or any other Canon software.) And keep a USB cable handy.

Also it would help if you told us how your wireless is set up. Are you using a router? Modem router? Network?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.