Iphoto re-uploading photos

Reaction score
I've been having some trouble with iphoto lately....
I figured out awhile ago to upload a photo to iphoto from the internet all you need to do is drag the photo from the page onto the icon, which I've found to be wildly helpful and have used a lot. Until recently, it worked just fine. But recently, when I upload 1 photo from the internet, iphoto will ALSO upload the previous 30 or so photos I uploaded, and the more I upload, the higher that number gets. It's incredibly annoying, as I've finished with and deleted most of the pictures, out of my trash and everything (I'm done with them), and they keep coming back every time I try to upload just one picture... So if I want to play around with 3 photos off the internet, instead of just uploading those 3, Iphoto makes get 3 new events, each with the 30ish most recently uploaded photos, along with those.
I don't know why, I haven't tried searched for this in help, mostly because I feel like it won't help me (hasn't too much before...), but I'm gettting really aggravated and I have NO clue how to fix it.
Anyone have any ideas as to whats going on and how to stop it?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.