iPhoto, Webcam,

Reaction score
I have a MacBookPro and there's a few problems I have.

I have a problem with iPhoto, it was working fine for the last few weeks, but suddenly, for about 2 weeks now there's something wrong with it. Every time I click onto a picture the whole edit bar will appear at the bottom but the picture doesn't show up. Its just black. I've been trying to find a solution for a while now but nothing seems to work. And I wasn't sure if I could download it from the internet again if I do delete it and restart the program. Please help!

Also, my webcam doesn't work on Skype. I've deleted skype twice, downloaded it again but this doesn't fix it. When I first downloaded it the webcam worked. But now when I try it says "Your webcam is in use by another program" even though I don't have any other programs open. What should I do?

The update for the Mac OS X software thing also doesn't work! I've tried updating my mac 3 times now but every time halfway through the download there is some 'error' and the download cannot be completed. I don't know what is stopping it from downloading. I don't have any programs open, I don't even use my mac while it is downloading and my mac is plugged in so it doesn't run out of battery! Again Please help

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.