Blurry iPhoto uploading

Reaction score
Hello all, I am a new Mac user..just bought my 1st a few months ago and I am still getting use to the swith. I have however encountered a problem and that is transferring my pics from my old Myspace account to iPhoto. I NEVER utilize Myspace anymore and only have it bc I have a pregnancy album in it where I progressed my pics. Well, I cannot find my SD card from my camera and this is the only record that I have of my 1st pregnancy but when I import anyone of the pics from Myspace to iPhoto, they're all blurred/fuzzy. Is there a way for me to fix this problem. It's very important to me to have those precious pictures. Thanx so much in advance!

C

chas_m

Arrr, I'll dispense with the salty-dog talk fer this one in order to be chivalrous to the young wench ...

The problem here is that photos uploaded to MySpace aren't full quality, they're web quality (regardless of the source). So basically you have very low-rez copies of the pictures that will look fine at the size they were on MySpace, but fuzzy/blurry any larger than that.

To get better quality, you're going to need to find the SD card with the originals on them and re-import that. Otherwise, low-res is all you've got.

And again, this time in Pirate Speak:
Arr, the quandry here be that pictures uploaded t' MySpace aren`t the genuine article, they's scurvy web quality (regardless o' th' source). So basically ye be havin' very low-rez copies o' th' engravin's that will look fine at th' size they be on MySpace, but bleary-eyed like a drunken sailor any larger than that.

T' get better quality, ye`re goin' t' need t' find th' buried treasure wi' th' originals on them an' re-loot that. Otherwise, low-res be all ye`ve got.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.