mac equivalent of swish?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21.5 1TB HDD - iPod Touch 4G
I'm looking for a very basic flash animation creator. It doesnt need to be able to everything possible - Just something like SWISH

If there is an equivalent for the mac, then I will buy that and keep everything on my imac... But if not, I will just get SWISH and run it on the laptop, thats running Vista...

So before I spend my cash on something... Any iMac friendly ideas please?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
My point being do a google search 1st. or search the forum using the search function and let us know if or what you have looked at or tried ........

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21.5 1TB HDD - iPod Touch 4G
Yes, of course I searched google first. I am new to the mac, not to graphic apps, computers and the internet in general :)

I simply posted here to see if anyone had ever been in same position and could recommend me something, based on personal experience.

Anyway, no problem. Like I said, I can always purchase swish and run it on the notebook, next to my imac at my desk... I just wanted to try and get something that was the same, but mac based. Spend my money supporting those who have developed an equivalent product for the mac... Thats all :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.