iWork install ...... WHAT?

Reaction score
I just tried to install iWork so I had other than the trial version. I bought it at CompUSA lastnight.for 79 or 89. bucks After going threw the install process I get this message. (Ive tried it 3 times) I'm following the install instructions to the "T" Could it be the disk is blank? Any suggestions on what to look for would be appreciated, Thanks.

iWork prob.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
ok...a wild guess here...you allready have the trial version so perhaps it thinks the full version is downloaded...check in the receipts folder and delete the iwork reciept...but before you do that wait till someone else answers becasue i'm not entirely sure at all

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Good thinking macattack, I'd also do a spotlight search for 'iWork' and delete any plist files you find.

You might also try repairing permissions and rebooting...

If all that doesn't work, download 'Pacifist' from versiontracker.com and open the packages on the installer disk to manually get the apps.

OP
iNAP
Reaction score
The receipts folder shows it installed. I put in the code needed but it will not work I have tried 5 times .........I even tried restart.
it asked for the serial number but the window CONTINUE, DOES NOT respond
I left out the #'sfor obvious reasons

IWORK.jpg

OP
iNAP
Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys, it turns out operator error "again". I was Putting in the code, "0" instead of "O" Works like a charm now ;) or should I say works like "Apple usually does" Some things are so simple, it's confusing.
Thanks again!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Ahh...

You have to check for dots in the 0's...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
glad to here it worked out

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.