Playlist into audiobook

Reaction score
Hey can any one help me? I have imported some cd's to iTunes but how can i make them to audiobook right now are they laying in playlist and i can't drag them into audiobook what am i gonna do?

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Check out Audiobook Builder.

This is the one I used before I joined Audible and still use for the occasional mp3 download of multiple files of a single book from Librivox etc.

You can, since iTunes 9 just do a Get Info on the tracks in question, head for the Options tab and change the Media Kind to Audiobook. This will move it to the Audiobooks section of iTunes. While you're on that tab though, go ahead and add a check to the Remember playback position item.

With Audiobook Builder, you can take those individual files of 1 for every chapter and join them together. I recommend no more than about 6-7 hours worth of material joined.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.