When will new Macbook Pro release again?

Reaction score
I have planed to but Macbook Pro but I want to know is Apple plan to release new Macbook Pro within 4 months? (May be late 2010)

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Your guess is a good as anyone's!;)

- Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
alMB, 2.0C2D, 2GB, 500GB, SD, etc
Your guess is a good as anyone's!;)

- Nick

Gotta love Apple. The only certain cycle--well, up to this point anyways--is the summer iPhone update :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
If it makes you feel any better.. I just ordered a 15" i7 MBP with the High-Res screen.. it shipped today from China.

I'm fairly confident that if a new Macbook Pro is released in a couple weeks, mine will still have the same specs as the day it arrives.. right? Apple isn't going to break into my home rip open my MBP, tear out the i7 chip, the RAM, etc and throw in some old Pentium processor and a few hundred Mhz or RAM are they??? are they???

:D

Buy now.. enjoy now... wait... and wait to enjoy. ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
I don't know when they will come out, but all I know is that I'm in love with the new Nvidia 330m graphics card on the MBP line! If they do come out with something new, it can only get better...though, I'm still having a blast with my MBP with the, what seems to be dated, 9600mGT! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in MBP - 27in iMac - iPhone
Here is the most recent unibody release dates...

There is no real consistency. If the next revision comes out any time soon, it wont be that big of an update, IMO.

Model - Release date
Late 2008 - October 14, 2008
Early 2009 - January 6, 2009
Mid 2009 - June 8, 2009
Mid 2010 - April 13, 2010

Reaction score
There used to be typical refresh cycle back before the iPhone age, but now it is difficult to predict the next release...

Reaction score
Last I heard from the rumor mills, there's *supposed* to be a small speed bump before the end of 2010, and next year the big news is the new sandy bridge processors, which many are saying will be a leap in processor architecture (with better integrated graphics). When Apple will release a new MBP with these processors is anyone's guess though. And this is just processor news, I haven't heard anything about discreet graphics, battery life (though sandy bridge is supposed to improve battery life), USB 3.0, overall unibody case design, etc. etc.

But these are all just rumors, so don't carve it in stone or anything..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.