• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

How to give feedback on Apple Personal Project sessions?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15"matt, 2.8GHz, 500GB, 4GB RAM
Hi,

I had my first personal project since renewing my 1-1 at a new store to me, my nearest to me atm.

Without going into much detail, it was the worst session I have done, having taken part in sessions at 3 other apple stores around the country. Needless to say I was very disappointed, especially having travelled for some time to go to the store. I'm looking into other options instead of this store because of this too.

Is there a form/way of contacting apple (not necessarily the store itself as you never know whether the feedback will be ignored) to give some feedback on my experience? I get feedback form emails for the 1-1 sessions, but I haven't for this personal project one.

Thanks

Jonik

C

chas_m

I seem to recall you asking this before, but here's the same answer that was given last time: talk to or email the manager of the store. Be professional and polite and thorough in detailing exactly what was wrong with the session and what you recommend be done to correct it.

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15"matt, 2.8GHz, 500GB, 4GB RAM
Nope, not me!

So emailing the manager is the only way? Seems odd that they have a contact-us form for everything else and not that...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.