jumped into the deepend of the apple pool

Reaction score
i have had every iphone since release date, and have loved each one, so that got me to purchase a ipod for my wife to use while at the gym, but mostly use in our car, that led to me buying a old ibook g3- i used to just surf the net and email( no music, no youtube, nothing extra) it was to slow or outdated to do much else, we had a pc as our main computer, but the ibook was being used a netbook- then came the ipad- i love that thing till this day- its so easy to you and fun for showing off photos and videos to visitors- (i think its more then just a giant ipod/iphone) its sits charging next to the couch for quick browseing.

then i started to look for a macbook- after searching for months, i decided to get the macbook(white) 2.4ghz model-

the only differnce between the macbook and the pro was 2gb to 4gb- but a differnce of $200 bucks.............

anyhow, i am loving my macbook so far, 2 days in- after having many mac products over the years i never had a mac as my main computer, i wonder if it will feel strange using the pc at my work.......

i came across a nice program, mactubes- its so easy and fun to play with.
sorry for putting a wall of text up guys

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Good for you. At least now you won't have to deal with the frustrations of having a Windows box at home.

OP
S
Reaction score
Good for you. At least now you won't have to deal with the frustrations of having a Windows box at home.

yeah i know, my windows would take me 15 mins to start up and would crash all the time, i hope things are differnt on mac, my old ibook was fast to turn on and off and never frozed on my, but it was with limited use

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
If your like most you will not even look back and it takes little to no time to re-learn how certain things are done. Besides its fun to have knowledge of more than one OS.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.