iMac Snow leopard refuses to connect...

Reaction score
Well yesterday I was on my iMac (Previously Leopard, now Snow Leopard), and I was doing just fine. The internet had been working all day, but at one point, I got off. My sister (Older sister, that is) got on and started complaining that the internet was out. Being the techy of the house, I decided to go and help. I came and saw the AirPort symbol with the "!" on it. It had a check mark next to my internet connection, but would not connect.

I had been trying, and pretty much did try, just about everything. I tried the "Assist me" and all I got was, "We're sorry, we cannot assist you with this issue." or something like that. I tried turning AirPort off, back on, restarting the computer, and even leaving the computer off all night (Like normal, but I've heard people say that after 2+ Hours of their computer being off, the internet returns)... however nothing has been working.

The strange thing is, I'm in BootCamp right now, on the same computer, and it works just fine, meaning it's not the computer. The Mini Mac down in the basement works with the internet, the many other laptops connect, even my iPod Tocuh can, but why not my iMac?

That's just about all the information I can provide at the moment, please I request an answer... I'm completely stumped and I want to be able to use my iMac to go on the internet...

Oh, and I'm sorry if this is in the wrong board... I didn't know where EXACTLY to put it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.