Yet another Switcher

E

Effusion

I've switched and I'm loving it, I decided to give up my lifetime of Windows pc's and move on over to the Apple computers, I had briefly used a Macintosh Classic years ago at high school, but having family in the computer industry it meant free pc computers, so up until now I have had now reale Apple experience.

I've always wanted something more out of my computing experience and I guess that might have been the reason for my switch, Windows has always been good to work with (I will still have to use it at work and for the odd thing that I can't do using the Apple), I didn't suffer greatly from viruses or spyware but it was certainly time for a change.

I had been looking around for a notebook computer and when I had decided that switching to Apple was a possibility I started looking at the specs (and reading the forums) which lead me to purchasing a brand new 15" PowerBook!

So now I'm discovering and learning the wonders of OS X Tiger and the possibilities that I can get out of the computer.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini, 1.33/512/80GB - Macbook 1.83/CD/2GBs ram.
Welcome to the wonderful world of macs.
I just switched a few days ago and I love it! os 10 Tiger is FAR superior to Windows, imo.
enjoy your Powerbook!

OP
J

jeXus

Effusion said:
I've switched and I'm loving it, I decided to give up my lifetime of Windows pc's and move on over to the Apple computers, I had briefly used a Macintosh Classic years ago at high school, but having family in the computer industry it meant free pc computers, so up until now I have had now reale Apple experience.

I've always wanted something more out of my computing experience and I guess that might have been the reason for my switch, Windows has always been good to work with (I will still have to use it at work and for the odd thing that I can't do using the Apple), I didn't suffer greatly from viruses or spyware but it was certainly time for a change.

I had been looking around for a notebook computer and when I had decided that switching to Apple was a possibility I started looking at the specs (and reading the forums) which lead me to purchasing a brand new 15" PowerBook!

So now I'm discovering and learning the wonders of OS X Tiger and the possibilities that I can get out of the computer.

Well congrat on taking the red pill. The rabbit whole is deeper than you could ever imagine. hehe.. Well congrats on being unplugged and Welcome to the world of MAC. :headphone

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.