• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

what am i going to do?

D

dkboat

hey...my boy friend lost his iPod two times in the last six months...he also lost his cell phone before...every time i asked him why he was so careless, he said he has too many stuff, iPod, pda, cell, laptop...i wonder how the other guys carry them around without problem...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" PowerBook 1.5ghz
dkboat said:
hey...my boy friend lost his iPod two times in the last six months...he also lost his cell phone before...every time i asked him why he was so careless, he said he has too many stuff, iPod, pda, cell, laptop...i wonder how the other guys carry them around without problem...

He needs a "man-purse"....no seriously. I have a canvas bag from American Eagle that I never leave the house without and it's where I dump my cell, Powerbook, iRiver, guitar picks and other various pieces of crap I can't live without.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
"its not a purse.. ITS EUROPEAN!" - seinfeld.

F that idea, who needs all that junk neways? think about it, if you got your lap top with you, and your cell phone, and your ipod.. you can easily get rid of your pda.. if you got your cell phone and laptop, ditch the ipod, and might as well drop the laptop with ya, unless you do hardcore buisness you only really need one thing with your cell phone ata time.

or tell him to stop nerding it up...

/me ::ducks random punchs from m-f::

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
All I carry is a cell phone and a pager.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" PB G4
All I take is a cellphone-but i'm only 14 so I dont have much else. Powerbook I guess.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
I'd also go with the man-purse idea:
I keep my iBook, cell and keys, usb thumb-drive, headphone case, water bottle, 1 school book, pens, guitar picks, work keys, earplugs and stuff in my shoulder bag and clip my iPod to my belt...

And those are just my essentials ;) Seriously though: I'm out and about nearly all day (uni, work, band practise) and a trip home to get something takes like an extra 40min, so I take everything with me most places just in case.

Plus most of that stuff weighs next to nothing and since I usually need a bag anyway I just take it all...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
OP
I

iSeeKlearly

dkboat said:
someone on another board gave me this. it seems pretty cool. i'm not sure. maybe he'll lose it...

http://www.scottevest.com/v3_product_info/features.shtml
Why were a coat in the middle of summer ? If he wants to carry that stuff in the middle of summer...get a mac-case, for the powerbook, it can fit your ipod and everything else in too...its got a another place for other crap you want to load around.... :headphone

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.