New Macbook Pro User

Reaction score
I just bought a new 15" macbook pro and so far love it.

My Question...I trade in the Forex market and thought I could use the laptop for trading, but the online trading platform is inferior to the one I'm used to using. The Trading Station I use is a windows only based platform. What would be the best plan to be able to use this on my mac? Thanks!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
You can install Windows on your MBP either using the Boot Camp Assistant or Virtual Machine software. For your use, I recommend installing the free Virtual Box VM software from Sun. Download from here. You'll also need a licensed copy of Windows to use.

Reaction score
1. You could use bootcamp and start-up windows like a regular pc. or 2. You could use parallels 5 and run windows as a virtual machine on the mac HD. The second option is not quite as fast as the first because the computer resources are divided up between two OS's.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.