Images at Yahoo on IMAC

Reaction score
I am not sure if this is the proper forum for this answer, however it has to do with the quality of the image (font) at Yahoo. I play card games at Yahoo and am frustrated with the readability of the fonts when out at the site and at the playing table as well as in the chat room area of the card game. If anyone has had this same issue and is able to give me a solution or possible solution for fixing the readabllity of the font I would be much appreciative. It is just very frustrating to not be able to read text there without squinting or zooming in to 800 percent. The site and readablity are fine on pc... Please help, Thanks

C

chas_m

The only thing I know to suggest is to set Safari's minimum font size a little higher. You can find this in Safari's preferences under "Advanced."

OP
R
Reaction score
Thanks Charles,
That didn't work however it was something I hadn't tried... I think it must have something to do with yahoo?? I've talked to others and have heard similar .. however no fixes to this pt.

C

chas_m

Turning off the anti-aliasing at a larger font size (System Preferences -> Appearance) might help some.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.