Advice on what Program for 3d drawings

Reaction score
Hi

I want to draw some basic 3D underwater maps for diving - so I need to put things like bottom, topography, rocks, wrecks, reefs, sand, fish also would be nice.

basically a simple landscape map i can use when i brief divers about there dive - in the past i have draw 2d maps but want a computer style 3d map i can put depths, currents and other features.

So any Advise on basic programs I can draw things like this and what do i need (is it called 3D modelling or something else ?)

Thanks Mark

Reaction score
I would recommend Strata. It is pretty easy to use and the files (drawings) could easily be imported from Photoshop.

OP
G
Reaction score
Hi Mate

I will Google more info and have a Look , if it's good for me - thanks for the Suggestion- anyone else out there with other also please let me know
Thanks Mark

Reaction score
Personally i use Cinema 4D but it can be expensive. I'm still learning and i would say it's quite easy to learn and there are plenty of tutorials out there for it. I've got no experience with any other 3D software though so i have nothing to compare it to.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.